Prospective authors are invited to submit their papers to INISTA 2018.
The topics of interest cover the entire spectrum of the multi-disciplinary fields of intelligent systems and related applications.
In particular, the topics include:
- Artificial Intelligence Algorithms
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Data Mining
- Evolutionary Computation
- Expert Systems
- Fuzzy Logic
- Genetic Algorithms
- Hardware Implementations for Intelligent Systems
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Intelligent Agents
- Intelligent Applications in Biomedical Engineering
- Intelligent Approaches in Robotic and Automation
- Intelligent Approaches in Signal and Image Processing
- Intelligent Approaches in System Identification/Modeling
- Intelligent Control Systems
- Intelligent Defense/Security Systems
- Intelligent Life
- Machine Learning
- Memetic Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Swarm Intelligence
- Smart Sensors and Materials
- Other topics related to Intelligent Systems
Accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings, available on IEEE Xplore and submitted to be indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection databases. The authors of selected best papers will be invited to extend their contributions for special issues.
For important dates please click here.
A one-page leaflet on the conference in PDF format can be downloaded here (available soon).